Your health and safety is of major concern to us. Please stop and consider possible consequences before you climb up to fix anything.
We can help you with minor maintenance and minor modification jobs that will assist you in reducing the falls risk in and around your home. Some of these jobs are –
- change a light bulb
- change a smoke alarm battery
- install hand rails to stairs
- repair stair treads
- install grab rails
- install anti slip strips to steps
- install safety lighting over stairs or in dark hall ways
- install extra power points to clear walkways of power cords in your home and work shed
- repair broken paths and steps in your yard
EMERGENCY MEDICAL ALARM
If you live alone, away from family or close friends, are a victim of domestic violence or live in an area with high crime rate you may consider a medical alarm monitoring service. The most common monitoring service is a pendant that with one press activates the unit. It is waterproof so you can even wear it in the shower. It helps to provide independent living and peace of mind. With a relatively inexpensive initial set up cost and a small monthly monitoring fee you can be assured that when you activate that pendant someone will always respond.
Contact details the office on 07 3869 1000 for more details.