How much does it cost?
To ensure that subsidies are available, ring us first on 3869 1000 for prompt and courteous attention to your enquiries and concerns. Subsidy guidelines are:
- for Home Assist Secure clients we cannot assist with any subsidy if the total cost of the job exceeds $1500.00 exclusive GST
- we can only subsidise the labour cost of the job
- the cost of materials are your responsibility and we charge a minimum fee of $5
- the first 2 hours of labour is subsidised and any work after that will be charged per hour pro rata or part thereof.
- a maximum subsidy exists for each job and this may change from time to time depending on funding levels
- a maximum subsidy that each household may claim in any financial year exists and this may change from time to time depending on funding levels
- subsidies can only be paid for work completed by contractors registered with us
- easy, no interest repayment options can be arranged for costs of materials where required to assist in getting necessary work completed earlier.
We also complete work outside of program guidelines for a small fee such as:
- dump runs
- assembling furniture, moving furniture
- erecting shelves
- hanging pictures or photos
- tuning TV’s or set top boxes.